[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: keystroke recorder
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: keystroke recorder
- From: Seth Arnold <sarnold_(_at_)_willamette_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:52:43 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Yes! That is the thing I was thinking of.
I can see uses for it. As for myself, I only trust my machines anyway;
and I would notice if someone stuck one of those on any of my boxes...
Nice followthrough with the link. :)
* Brahm Windeler <rahm_(_at_)_umich_(_dot_)_edu> [001011 01:46]:
> This thing scares me.
Visit your host, monkey.org