[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 2.8 beta and sshd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 2.8 beta and sshd
- From: "rob" <bringman_(_at_)_email_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:41:26 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
See http://www.cyclades.com/techtalk_05.html under the section
"Unintentionally resetting Servers" - this explains the whole thing
Steve Williams wrote:
> Knowing RS/232, I would say that you should be going between pins 2 and
> pins 7, since 7 is the ground. 25 is pretty unused in the rs232 world...
> give that one a whirl...
($do || !$do) && undef($try) ; # Master of Perl, Yoda is. Hmmmm?
Visit your host, monkey.org