[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS: Why is pserver faster?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CVS: Why is pserver faster?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:09:06 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Steven Rutter <steven_(_at_)_centercube_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> Using ssh for cvs prevents 'man-in-the-middle' attacks - receiving trojaned
> source code etc...
Only if you have independent verification that the remote host key
really belongs to that server. (And assuming that the server gets its
respective updates through a secure channel, and that the server admin
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org