PPPoE Frustration

Hi all,

I still can't get pppoe to work :(

I've tried mouse-pppoe, no luck the other end doens't respond.

I tried rp-pppoe, but i dont have a new enough pppd

I've tried jason wrights pppoe, didn't work either.

Now what i was wondering is, how long do you think it will be before pppoe
is out of its apparent beta stage ?

I'mn ot familiar enough with openbsd yet, so i guess i'll try again when
it gets a bit simpler.

BTW anybody know how i might go about updateing pppd, open bsd isn't
supported in the standard pppd distro. Netbsd is, but how different have
they become ?

Jason