PPPoE problems

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone here got his adsl to run flawlessly with openbsd.
It seems like i always get disconnected from my isp after a period of time.
i am sharing this link with NAT and using openbsd 2.7 i386 as a gateway.
The internal lan is sitting on 192.168.1.0 running win98 and linux

This problems seems to apply to Linux also ( using rp-pppoe )
I changed the mru/mtu from 1492 to 1350, etc., doesnt seem to work.
still get disconnected. I also tried to set the highest priority to my ppp
processes ( renice -20 ) but that didnt help.

Anyone ever encountered that kind of problem? Any fix available?

Thanks for your time,

i am using pppoe from Jason Wright

Patrick

Visit your host, monkey.org