mac68k port

Sorry if I missed this in the faq's and such, but I searched.

If I install OpenBSD on a Mac IIci, do I need to have all the hardware
working under macos before it'll work on OBSD? (Or, does MacOS have to
initialize the hardware at all before it will work in OBSD?)

The reason I ask is that I have an 80MB hard drive, and I want to know if
I have to have a fully working system folder, or just those files that
make MacOS boot, in order to start OBSD with full hardware support. The
hardware in question is a StyleWriter 2400 color inkjet printer and an
ethernet card which I'm hoping OpenBSD will recognize. (Don't know the
manufacturer, this is donated hw.)

Thanks,
Andy MacNamara

Visit your host, monkey.org