[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ipf/ipnat logging has stopped
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ipf/ipnat logging has stopped
- From: Seth Arnold <sarnold_(_at_)_willamette_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:02:12 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Honestly, either /var/log/ipf or /var/log/ipflog would be nice! However,
/var/log/ipflog used to work, and no longer works, so it is probably
/var/log/ipflog that I want to fix.
[BTW -- would it have been more inline with netiquitte to keep my
original posting in this reply?]
$ ps auxww | grep ipmon
root 23730 0.0 0.3 664 456 ?? Ss 11Sep00 0:59.65 ipmon -Ds
* Wingate, Steve [IBM NON J&J] <SWingate_(_at_)_NEUUS_(_dot_)_JNJ_(_dot_)_com> [001003 08:29]:
> Curious, are you looking for /var/log/ipf or /var/log/ipflog?