ImageMagick port

Hi,
  I've been trying to install the ImageMagick port and it keeps erroring
out at the compile.  I'm running OpenBSD2.7 and the current ports tree.
I don't have any other details yet because I'm 50 miles from the machine
and have no remote access.  I'll have the exact error message later.
  I just wanted to know if anyone else encountered any problems at all
with it.

Thanks...
====
Frank Clements		| `HAND, n.  A singular instrument worn at
neumonik_(_at_)_ptd_(_dot_)_net	|  the end of the human arm and commonly
			|  thrust into somebody's pocket.'
					-- The Devils Dictionary