Re: Linux emulation

At 01:23 PM 10/1/2000 -0700, Jeff Wyman wrote:
Alright, guys, seriously. What is going on with the Linux emulation? I've
been browsing the mailing lists here and I see problems all over
pertaining to my situation.

I'm running 2.7, with COMPAT_LINUX in kernel and linux_lib port
installed. When trying to run a Linux binary (in this case, the Half Life
dedicated server), I usually get something along these lines:

~
stewie# ./hlds_run
libhlwon.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

lib hl won looks like half-life's won.net libary object which i don't think would be standard on an openbsd system, maybe it's something you gotta download from somewhere, or copy from a linux system, i dunno, but the filename just struck me.

// rodent @ voyager net

//www: http://chelsea.k12.mi.us/~rodent/
//aim: r0dent
//icq: 2575272