From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org]On Behalf Of
Jason Rennie
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 11:49 PM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: pppoe woes

Hi all,

I finally got around to trying mouse-pppoe, with the patch mentioned on
the list.

Somebody said it got i going for them right away.

I followed the intructions, for doing the patch and the compile.

I filled out the files as suggested by the documentation.

then ran pppoe -if ne4 -name pppoe -debug debug -pppdebug

and all i got was it writing a lot of PADI packets to my dsl modem.

The modem kept sending packets from the lan and nothing happened.

I'm running openbsd-current

What more info would help, in helping me sort this out ?

Jason