semi-offtopic: help with LaserWriter Utilities

Howdy,

Just this last weekend I came into the ownership of several pieces of
computer equipment including an Apple LaserWriter Select 360.  Since I
want it on my network I am going to hook it up to my OpenBSD server.
Unfortunatley every time the printer is turned on it prints a status
page.

I have found information regarding the ability to turn this feature
off, but I cannot find 1) the needed utilities to run on a Mac (not
the optimal solution since I will have to borrow a Mac every time I
want to change the settings) or 2) some method to manipulate the
printer with either UNIX or, less desirable but still useable,
Windows.

If anyone has any experince using such a beast on OBSD any information
will be appreciated.

-danimal

 bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook

Visit your host, monkey.org