[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cryptic netcat
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: cryptic netcat
- From: John Wright <john_(_at_)_dryfish_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:21:00 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 03:25:05PM -0300, Rafael Coninck Teigao wrote:
> You could make an encrypted tunnel with ssh.
The difference being that you need a login on the destination box. With a
netcat-a-like you could use shells scripts and stuff.
I've not thought of uses, etc. The times I use nc are usually when I want a
quick tunnel in inetd.conf