Trouble booting on Sun IPC

Hi everyone... I hope this is the right place:

I've got a Sun IPC, and i just tried a simple OpenBSD install (several times).

I installed via FTP from a local box, on which I had the base27.tgz, etc27.tgz
and bsd.

When I try to boot OpenBSD from the Sun boot prompt, I get:

Booting from: sd(0,0,0)bsd
>> OpenBSD BOOT 2.1
Booting bsd @ 0x4000
1933312+159936+199104+[6969boot: short read
Program Terminated
ok

I haven't been able to find anything about this online, and figured someone
with a little more OpenBSD (or perhaps sun) knowledge could help.  Anyone
know what's wrong, or a pointer for more info?

TIA

Tim Lieberman

Visit your host, monkey.org