Re: Sucerity Related: Disable a Forkbomb.

Heh.   Trying right now on my 1480i ThinkPad using -current of 9/22
results in a fairly hosed system.  Mind you, being able to limit the
users processes to something is VERY good, but it's only half the
equation in fighting a fork bomb.  With a load ave hovering around
19, doing anything is pretty painful.  On a multi user system I think
this would be a pretty good dos attack.

Still, its wonderfully nice, having login.conf around.

--STeve Andre'