Re: Sucerity Related: Disable a Forkbomb.

But ramping the number of processes downwards is only a partial solution,
isn't it? I mean, say you've set the limit at 40. Vandal gets on and copies
his cookbook's fork code, and runs it. It's limited to 40 processes at a time,
but still, the fork bomb is running, isn't it? Creating a huge load on the system.
So while it won't kill the system outright, it will still be very noticeable.

--STeve Andre'