Re: AMD PCnet le driver (not vmware)

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 03:35:38PM -0400, Chris L. Mason wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been having trouble getting a Lance Ethernet card to work (on an i386

Sorry to reply to myself, but I forgot to mention a couple things.  When I
do an ifconfig -m le0, it doesn't show any supported media types, which
seems strange.  Also, the link light on the hub where I connected it does
light up, but none of the lights on the card light up (there are three in
total.)

Chris