Re: problems with AdvanSys and OpenBSD 2.7

Just as a follow-up note.  I did do a hand upgrade from 2.6 to 2.7
following all the information that I found in the faq on doing this, got
it to go just fine.  Upon rebooting (after replacing the bootsector,
etc.), the kernel comes up, everything is fine.  And than I start
getting the exact same problems I had with 2.7 installing.  Which is
"sd0(adw0:0:0): timed out" errors.  So I am going to attempt to install 2.8
snapshot now because I'm really curious when this broke, and what broke.
The controller works beautiful in 2.6 and on FreeBSD 4.1.

Greg

* Greg Rumple (grumple_(_at_)_zaphon_(_dot_)_llamas_(_dot_)_net) [000921 14:27]: