Re: Silly IPNat Idea (was ipf vs. nmap)

Justin Brzozoski said:
> I know IPNat doesn't currently support this, and there's no reason why
> you would really *need* to do this, but it would be fun if you could
> NAT people's traffic back at themselves.  i.e. have a dynamic redir
> whose destination is taken from the source address of the packet being
> redirected.

I thought of that too, a couple of months ago.  =)

Would implementing such a thing be practical?  Can anyone comment?

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]