strange ssh

Hi !

I'm full of problems (and frinds of mine too). We have to put a database
and webpages onto a server which is administrazed by another man. He said
we won't get a shell account (I agree with it) but we could achieve his
server trough SSL using the port which is used by Postgresql (we use it
for developing apps and pages with php) , this port is 65432, and using
the psql protocol(the postgres's own tcp/ip protocol). My question is how
? I probed ssh -l teahouse -p 65432 serverIP but it didn't respond. Or
should I use it with another mode ?
Thanks,
Ago
ps.: I ran "telnet teahouse.hu 65432" and it worked, so it's opened.