[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fault Tolerant Routes.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Fault Tolerant Routes.
- From: Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 02:45:58 +0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Have a look at gated or zebra. They are both in the ports tree afaik.
Zebra has some good info at www.zebra.org .
Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au> http://www.neep.com.au/
"Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Oh, really? I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
[ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]
Visit your host, monkey.org