Re: seti@home, revisited

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 09:36:43AM -0700, Marco S Hyman wrote:
>  > I'm trying to run seti_(_at_)_home on -current, but it doesn't work.
> Data point that won't help you:
>    Up until a week or three ago I ran the linux-static on -current
>    with no probs.   As of a week or three ago I started running
>    the OpenBSD version, again without problems.  I'm current as of 3 Sep

I'd like to thank you both for your answers. In fact, I first tried
the OpenBSD version, but this was 1.x something, and wouldn't
work, and was also announced to be dead (eg, not be able to submit
results). Only afterwards I tried to run the 2.4 versions for
FreeBSD and Linux, which wouldn't work either.

Today I look on the seti_(_at_)_home web page and notice a 2.4 for OpenBSD
2.7, and of course I'll try that next :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,
--Toni++

Visit your host, monkey.org