Terabyte Storage Solutions

I am looking at having to build storage facilities for about 2 terabytes worth of data...
I have checked into penguincomputing.com and they have a solution that would work, but it is Linux based.
they are using resonate.com's Central Dispatch package, has someone done the same thing with OpenBSD?

(not to start a religious war, but I feel that OpenBSD is much better suited for large scale projects than Linux,
If I can get the hardware/software to work that is)

please reply to matt_(_at_)_technomage_(_dot_)_net, and I will post the findings here later!

thanks!
--
matt okeson-harlow        matt_(_at_)_technomage_(_dot_)_net      http://www.technomage.net
Hardware: The parts of a computer that can be kicked

Visit your host, monkey.org