Cross compilers on OpenBSD

Hi all,

I've got 2 openBSD boxes at home. One is an old 25Mhz sparc, and the
other is a 200Mhz Pentium.

I would REALLY like to be able to build a cross compiler on the i386, so
it can compile packages for the sparc, as the sparc takes all day to
compile bash.

The FAQ didn't cover this (well not so i noticed anyway).

Any pointers on where to begin ? Or os ther just something to run out of
the ports tree to make this happen automagically.

BTW I love the ports tree, I never thought i'd see a better package
management system then apt-get from debian/GNU linux, but now i have.

Jason