Update: Problem with 8/25 snapshot, Dell Latitude CPt, 3com 3CCFE 575BT-D (xl0)

I just downloaded the 9/10 snapshot and did a fresh install.  It detected
the 3c575 on booting from the CD (yay!) but as soon as I started doing a
higher-bandwidth transfer (FTP) I got "[date] [sysname] /bsd: xl0: watchdog
timeout".  After that I couldn't use the card until a reboot, same symptoms
as before.  I don't have any other models of Cardbus NICs to try, but using
a 3c574 (ep0, I think) pccard worked fine.