Compiler not included?

Hi All,

As you may have guessed, I'm setting up new OpenBSD machine. I did _not_ do the install, but am setting up a few packages for this to function as a mail server. I've discovered a courious thing about this machine: It doesn't seem to have a C compiler! Not cc or gcc are to be found. So my question is: is it normal for OpenBSD to not install a compiler by default? If so, where do I get it? (I didn't see it in the package tree for 2.7). If this is not normal, how could it happen? Should I be suspect of the OS install?

Thanks in advance,

	- Steve