Re: pmax

> Is it possible to cross-compile a OBSD pmax kernel (source on OBSD 2.6 cd) from
> an i386 running Linux?  How do you compile anything on the OBSD 2.6 cd CVS
> checkout?  Everytime I try make, or make build I get no target errors.

Not quite. There are some archs for which you can build cross-tools
under OpenBSD, but cross-compiling from other systems is not supported.
I doubt that cross-tools for a pmax target will work anyway, for this
has not been tested since ages (if at all).

If you really need to build a pmax kernel, your best choice is to
install OpenBSD on such a machine, and build the kernel. Slow, but
guaranteed to work.

Miod

Visit your host, monkey.org