[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: delete and backspace
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: delete and backspace
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: 9 Sep 2000 21:36:36 +0200
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
ktb <x_(_dot_)_y_(_dot_)_f_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> What I would like is for my <backspace> key to delete
> to the left (which it does) and my <delete> key to delete to the right.
> What my <delete> does when I push it is output "~"
No. It sends ESC [ 3 ~, just like the equivalent <Remove> key on
an actual VT220. The application you're typing in probably ignores
the kdch1 terminfo capability.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org