USR External 56k message modem problem

Hi,

Since I made an upgrade from 2.6 to 2.7, my modem (an external us-robotics 56k message modem) has been unable to communicate to the internet appropriately. It connects to the ISP, and it works just for some time, then I get a variable number of silo overflows, and the modem gets incommunicable. I've already searched all the mailing lists archives, all the FAQs, tried to change the timeout option in ppp, the speed option (parameters of the set command) and nothing worked out.

This only happens in OpenBSD 2.7 (I don't know why). Please, could someone help me ?

Thanks,

-pedrob

Visit your host, monkey.org