ich at pci

According to the online manpages, ich is supported in -current. However, doing
a kernel config with the driver results in:

[root_(_at_)_arrogance /usr/src/sys/arch/i386/conf]# config ARROGANCE
ARROGANCE:322: ich*: unknown device `ich'
ARROGANCE:346: audio* at ich?: `ich' unknown
*** Stop.

Am I missing something? Is the driver supposed to be in the code, or is there
perhaps still problems with the CVS servers?

--
I prefer the dark of the night, after midnight and before four-thirty,
when it's more bare, more hollow.

Visit your host, monkey.org