tightening up security

Ok,

    Coming from an MS background, and thourghly loving the fact that I
found UNIX, I'm starting to see just how deficient I was in my ideology
concerning security.  Anyway, a few months ago I turned off telnet and
all that good stuff, I had been using telnet for quite a while, anyway,
I want to know what is the best strategy for my next little project.

    I have two OpenBSD boxes, one is 2.6 and the other 2.7.  Both are
DNS servers.  I've taken measures to keep them from transferring zone
files to unauthrized IP's, but now I want to them to exchange zone
information with encryption.  Should I use IPSec, or shoud I install PGP
from the ports, or am I babling ambiguous data?

Andrew
begin:vcard
n:Falanga;Andrew
tel;fax:315.424.7738
tel;work:315.424.7736
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.nwcinc.com
org:Networks.Com, Inc.;Engineering
adr:;;126 N. Salina St., Suite LL3;Syracuse;NY;13202;United States of America
version:2.1
email;internet:afalanga_(_at_)_syracusenetworks_(_dot_)_com
title:Network Engineer/Hostmaster
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Andrew Falanga
end:vcard