Serial Terminal

Hi:

In DOS I have a simple program that allows me to connect to a device on the serial port, in this case a small microprocessor system that I use to control my Radio Telescope and log data. The system has its own interface program that runs at 9600 baud and likes to talk to a vt100 type terminal.

What utility in openBSD will allow me to connect to a serial device and emulate a VT100 for keys and paging?
--
Later . . . WebBug

-I don't have 8 arms, I just wish I did-
allenwc_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com
William C Allen, BLS