[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: vi/console problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: vi/console problem
- From: Brandin L Claar <claar_(_at_)_arl_(_dot_)_psu_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:27:43 -0400
- Reply-to: claar_(_at_)_arl_(_dot_)_psu_(_dot_)_edu
Does it still do this if you use pcvt25 as the terminal type?
You can set this permanently in /etc/ttys and then do a
kill -HUP 1.
On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 09:04:14AM +0200, Toni Mueller wrote:
> Everytime I start vi on the console it switches the code page
> (apparently), and I didn't find a way to reset that.
Penn State Applied Research Lab
Visit your host, monkey.org