Samba Question

I'm having some trouble with Samba on 2.7 i386.

I'm running apsfilter for the print filter and have samba set up and
running.  I can connect to the printer and add it in Windows, but when i
try to print to it, the system comes back and tells me the printer is
unavailable and is being placed off line.  I can still print to it from
my unix boxes, but windows says no way.

I have the print que in samba set to the default printer that apsfilter
created.

The error message that smbd creates in the log file simply states that
the connection to pcxxxx has been reset, but no reason as to why.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Tom