Re: mutt config hosed?

Quoting Marco S Hyman (marc_(_at_)_snafu_(_dot_)_org):
> 	$ cd /usr/ports
> 	$ cvs -q -d anoncvs_(_at_)_some_(_dot_)_anon_(_dot_)_server:/cvs up -PAd
>
> That's so hard?  If you don't want to update your whole tree
> cd to /usr/ports/mail/mutt and then issue the cvs command.

Odd. That never works for me, even though I thought it would. I have to go

$ cd /usr
$ cvs -q up -PAd ports/mail/mutt

if I want to upgrade a single port. I can't just switch to the directory and
do a CVS upgrade. Of course, I can't remember the error message, so I don't
even know why I'm typing this.

--
I prefer the dark of the night, after midnight and before four-thirty,
when it's more bare, more hollow.

Visit your host, monkey.org