[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Console mouse support (i386) added
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Console mouse support (i386) added
- From: Marc Espie <Marc_(_dot_)_Espie_(_at_)_liafa_(_dot_)_jussieu_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 18:39:30 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 08:32:04PM -0300, Aaron Campbell wrote:
> Last night I committed code from Jean-Baptiste_(_dot_)_Marchand_(_at_)_epita_(_dot_)_fr that adds
> console mouse support for PCs to the system. This is a long-awaited
> feature that provides copy/paste functionality when not in X a la gpm in
> Linux or FreeBSD's sysmouse stuff.
I am very happy to see this.
This is a project I gave to students at Epita (a french engineering school),
and this is finally nearing completion.
Just kuddos to the guys at Epita (great students), and more specifically
the Head of that specialty (Nicolas) for allowing this to happen.
|anime, sf, juggling, unicycle, acrobatics, comics...
|AmigaOS, OpenBSD, C++, perl, Icon, PostScript...
| `real programmers don't die, they just get out of beta'
Visit your host, monkey.org