Re: Preserving port on outgoing connection with ipf?

Quoted from Chris Moffitt:
>     does anyone know how to specify that an outgoing
> connection from an internal lan gets mapped to a
> specified outgoing port when it is Nat'd?

Something like this:

map ppp0 172.23.0.0/16 -> ppp0/32

Note the lack of the ``portmap'' option. This has worked for me, at
the very minimum, though your mileage may vary.

	---Chris K.
--
 Chris, the Young One |_ If you can't afford a backup system, you can't
  Auckland, New Zealand |_ afford to have important data on your computer.

Visit your host, monkey.org