kfm as surrogate web browser

In case anyone's interested...

I've been poking around in KDE since installing it last week & learned
that the kfm applet (K File Manager) makes a pretty decent web browser.

In weaning myself from Windoze I've found it helpful in accessing
documentation (e.g. the openbsd.org FAQ) without having to bounce back
& forth... it saves some wear & tear on my KVM switch :)

One thing I've noticed is that kfm apparently doesn't read/display .gif
files (probably due to Unisys' stink), so the fish on the openbsd
homepage doesn't display. Maybe someone oughta' change that to a jpeg
or png ??

Best Regards,
James Moore

Visit your host, monkey.org