[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
offtopic: Re: OpenBSD VAX
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: offtopic: Re: OpenBSD VAX
- From: "Chris K. Young" <cky_(_at_)_pobox_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: 4 Sep 2000 07:13:55 +1200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Mail-reply-to: young1_(_at_)_hedgee_(_dot_)_com
Quoted from Sean Cavanaugh:
> fairly inexpensive to buy,
I wonder, just how much is ``fairly inexpensive''? I hear that Compaq
is not taking further VAX orders after the end of this month, and so
I'm interested in a microVAX (sp?).
However, as an individual user, I shudder at the thought of having to
contact their sales in order to obtain a rough quote. So I was hoping
someone has an idea of the price involved.... :-)
Chris, the Young One |_ but what's a dropped message between friends?
Auckland, New Zealand |_ this is UDP, not TCP after all ;) ---John H.
http://cloud9.hedgee.com/ |_ Robinson, IV