offtopic: Re: OpenBSD VAX

Quoted from Sean Cavanaugh:
[Re: VAX]
>                                      fairly inexpensive to buy,

I wonder, just how much is ``fairly inexpensive''? I hear that Compaq
is not taking further VAX orders after the end of this month, and so
I'm interested in a microVAX (sp?).

However, as an individual user, I shudder at the thought of having to
contact their sales in order to obtain a rough quote. So I was hoping
someone has an idea of the price involved.... :-)

	---Chris K.
--
 Chris, the Young One |_ but what's a dropped message between friends?
  Auckland, New Zealand |_ this is UDP, not TCP after all ;) ---John H.

Visit your host, monkey.org