[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What port)s) need to be open to access remote CVS servers?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: What port)s) need to be open to access remote CVS servers?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: 2 Sep 2000 21:06:09 +0200
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Stan Brown <stanb_(_at_)_awod_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> I would like to be able to access the sourceforge CVS server from work.
> What port(s) would need to be opend up to allow this?
Anonymous access: pserver (2401)
Developer access: ssh (22)
Outgoing ports, that is.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org