[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: named cant find /var/named on boot?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: named cant find /var/named on boot?
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_gosh_(_dot_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 19:28:07 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Sebastian Stark wrote:
> Mihai NEGREA wrote:
> > named is chrooted to /var/named
> > > named_chroot=/var/named # Where to chroot named if not empty
> > so /var/named for it would mean /var/named/var/named
> the variable named_chroot _contains_ the directory named should chroot to.
> read /etc/rc and /etc/rc.conf. "named_chroot=/var/named" is default.
ehm.. of course in named.boot you have to use "/" if you mean "/var/named/".
Visit your host, monkey.org