AMD K6-500

Hi, I have installed and set up several i386 boxes
with OpenBSD, and had no problems.

However, my installation to a AMD K6-500 has began to become
a headache.

First of all, I could'nt even compile GENERIC kernel,
it gave errors related with ne2000 drivers. I have commencted out
the parts related to ne[]00, and could compile...

I could boot with the new kernel, however i have some oddities...
like when i run `netstat` for example, i get :
netstat: no namelist

Is there any problems woth AMD processors or am i mixing thigs up?

Thanx.