mail server setup doc's

Hi,

  I want to set up a mail server on my OpenBSD box and
am wondering where to go for good documentation. I was
attemping install postfix, but they have almost no
documentation about the install, config, and running
of the mail server on their web site. Maybe I just
missed it, could someone point me to some
documentation, it does not have to be for just
postfix, but can be for qmail or any other secure mail
server. Keep in mind that this is a small mail server
for one person so I do not need anything as massive as
sendmail.
  I am basically looking for documentation on setting
up a mail server starting from the basic and guiding
me to the end, like going from install -> creating and
managing accounts.

Thanks,
Wokness