[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How safe is SU?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: How safe is SU?
- From: "A farmer using BSD, eh!" <GreenNeck_(_at_)_use_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:51:48 -0700
Hello, I have been looking for info on OpenBSD implementation of
SU. My questions are:
- is SU process encrypted?
- Can SU password be intercepted in LAN, even if SU process is
- related: Is root login still unsafe by any chance?
Thanks in advance for any links or info.