[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS/CVSup problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CVS/CVSup problem
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: 1 Sep 2000 20:37:11 +0200
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Toni Mueller <openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> Therefore I did some things that messed up my local copy of the
> CVS repository.
Where did you get that repository from in the first place?
> What's the easiest way of getting this synchronized again and
> also of deleting a whole package w/o throwing everything away
> and starting over?
Simply updating your repository with cvsup or rsync will restore
things. I'm uncertain what you mean by "package" in this context.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org