[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mutt config hosed?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mutt config hosed?
- From: Marc Espie <Marc_(_dot_)_Espie_(_at_)_liafa_(_dot_)_jussieu_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:29:27 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 09:40:33PM -0700, Marco S Hyman wrote:
> That's so hard? If you don't want to update your whole tree
> cd to /usr/ports/mail/mutt and then issue the cvs command.
Bad advice. It MAY work, but you had better know quite well what you are
doing, so I wouldn't recommend that to a relative newbie. Current policy is
to recommend wholesale update of the whole ports tree.
Even though bsd.port.mk has some failsafe, it probably won't catch
|anime, sf, juggling, unicycle, acrobatics, comics...
|AmigaOS, OpenBSD, C++, perl, Icon, PostScript...
| `real programmers don't die, they just get out of beta'