[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Does 2.7/CURRENT support Adaptec AHA-19160?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Does 2.7/CURRENT support Adaptec AHA-19160?
- From: Toni Mueller <openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:33:24 +0200
- Reply-to: openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net
I already read on the daily changelog that the aha 29160 is
supported, but after digging the Adaptec web site I'm not
quite confident that the 19160 would run, too.
Has anyone one of those running ?
Can you advise for or against them (before I buy) ?
Visit your host, monkey.org