[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ftpd from 2.3 tree query
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: ftpd from 2.3 tree query
- From: Tor Houghton <torh_(_at_)_bogus_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:07:58 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
a few weeks back there was an advisory on the way setproctitle() was used in
i tried to manually patch the source (it was easy enough, or so i
thought); after i recompiled, 'ls' wouldn't work.
since i am running 2.3 the patch which appeared (somewhere) didn't work.
i am wondering; since i can't upgrade to 2.7 or -current while i am remote
(if i can, someone please point me to the right place), what is the best
way to patch it?
is the 2.3 tree in the repository patched up? (sorry, this was probably a
thanks for your time,
Visit your host, monkey.org