Re: make build (after cvs upgrade to 2.7 patched source tree) compile error :-(

Hello,

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 02:47:34PM +0200, Aernoudt Bottemanne wrote:
> completely desperate: this night I downlaoded the cvs tree AGAIN but now
> from a different server (Norway) and still it crashes on the same error
> message...
> I have now tried Belgium, Sweden and Norway all with the same problem,
> eventhough I execute the commands exactly as shown on the website
> (section about cvs)

I already thought of getting a CVS snapshot, too, but this doesn't
seem to be an optimal time for such a thing.

Can somebody please say "yes, it works"? I'm thinking of going
from stable to patches.

Best Regards,
--Toni++