Sparc-newbie question

Hi,

I recently got a sparcstation 10 and installed OpenBSD 2.7 on it.
The box didn't came with a screen so I couldn't test the X server but
everything else works.

I need to make a new kernel with vlan support in it. I tried to add
vlan pseudo devices at the end of a copy of
/usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/conf/GENERIC then config ./FILE then cd
../compile/FILE && make clean && make depend && make
I got a nice kernel which generate a lot of "symbol not found errors" or
stuff like that (kvm_nlist errors).

I thought I had to build again libkvm but it didn't solved anything.
Any idea ?
(Please, don't ask me to rebuild everything, this is slooooooooowwww)

--
	Jean-Yves Burlett
	"Proud owner of a pizzabox-lookin' sparcstation"