[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: windoze98 and OpenBSD... help!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: windoze98 and OpenBSD... help!
- From: Alfred Breull <puma_(_at_)_hannover_(_dot_)_sgh-net_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:38:45 +0100
1. is your hardware supported ?
2. 2 gb primary win98, 2 times 2 gb on an extended partition for
win98 programs and data; 7 gb pimary openbsd - though 1-2 gb
may be sufficient for learning.
3. first win98, second openbsd.
4. there are several free and commercial boot managers.
5. read faq 4, 14, i386 - at least. it's all there.
At 01:22 20.07.00 -0400, hello there <hatr_(_at_)_myself_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
>how should i arrange my partition table knowing that i want to dual boot
>windows and openbsd?
>i got 13gig HD, i want 7gigs for obsd and 6gigs for windows...
>what should i install first? windows or openbsd?
>once the OSs will be installed, how am i gonna boot them properly?
>Thanks a billion!
Visit your host, monkey.org